Attn: Have you ever wanted to learn sign language?
This course is the best way to learn how to communicate with a deaf or hard-of-hearing person.
It teaches you the basics like how to introduce yourself and hold a short conversation with ease.
It's an easy, fun, and interactive way for you to learn this beautiful visual language.
After completing this course, you'll have the confidence to place a smile on someone's face even if you're a beginner!
Did you know that 90% of the people who start a sign language course give up?
Here's the problem you face: most people assume that learning sign language is complex and takes so long that they can't imagine becoming a signer.
This means you would never get a chance to communicate with confidence.
Luckily for you, there's now a solution. Let me introduce you to the ASL Course – Level I.
A brand new online course that helps you gain sign language skills in 30 days or less, even with no prior experience!
- An interactive online course that shows the fundamentals to communicate with the signer. All from the comfort of your own home, and comes with 10 modules. Each module includes a simple, step-by-step video, which means you'll make real progress starting today!
- Join the pop-up community group on Facebook for the next 6 weeks. This will allow you to connect with others while practicing your skills. So you can gain confidence fast!
This group WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE after the course's launch and is only for the first 500 students for the next 6 weeks. It's your chance to take advantage of it!
- Receive downloadable PDFs that will allow you to learn, understand and execute signs. So you can grow your knowledge, memorize and communicate well. Your family and friends will think you're so cool for knowing sign language!
- Includes helpful tools like quizzes for you to test yourself. You don't have to worry about missing information, which helps you focus on making progress. You'll be able to use ASL within minutes after starting it up for the first time – all without making mistakes, too!
- Get 5 bonus modules to help you go further. It focuses on helping you build and expand your vocabulary with sign language. This means you'll never feel like you can't sign again!
- Lifetime access allowing you to make progress at your pace anytime, anywhere. You can take a break when you're out of town, go on a vacation, or swamped for the day. You'll always have this course to turn to, stress and guilt-free!
Whenever this course gets an update, you will have access to it for lifetime.
A deaf and native signer, Joshua D. Ledbetter,
created this online course using the combination between technology and psychology, which will help you complete your course within 30 days or less while feeling connected to the Deaf culture.
What You'll Get:
- A 30-day online course that you can get started. This will save you thousands of dollars from taking classes at a community college. Especially with, one-on-one instructors!
- You'll receive an email with your log-in information. It comes with a 30-Day Tracker to ensure you have all the tools and resources ready to go.
- At the end of each lesson, you will have a quiz to help improve your memory and receptive skills. This will teach you to avoid mistakes when meeting a deaf or hard-of-hearing person. No more worries about getting embarrassed, and start walking with confidence!
- Get an exclusive invitation to the pop-up community group on Facebook for the next six weeks. You'll gain new friendships, and you'll see questions answered by your instructor weekly!
Since this is a beta course, the exclusive invitation is only available to the first 500 students. So take advantage of this opportunity now!
- Get 5 bonus modules to grow your vocabulary list. These bonus modules include words related to everyday living like around the house, people, clothes, food, and more. This will help you gain in-depth and meaningful conversations with signers. You'll be a pro signer in no time!
This is for you, if:
- You don't know where to start and want to pick up fast.
- You have a friend, co-worker, or family member who is Deaf or hard-of-hearing and wants to learn the basics.
- You want to stay focused and complete a sign language course.
- You don't want to waste hours (or months) trying to figure out which words or phrases you should learn.
- You're ready to show up for yourself in the next 30 days.
This is not for you, if:
- You're an intermediate to an advanced signer.
- You're a CODA (child of deaf adult).
- You're a certified or professional sign language interpreter.
- You don't want to put your effort into learning sign language or even be interested in it at all.
- You are OK to waste time searching for words or phrases rather than investing time in actual work toward your sign language goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm new to sign language and don't know any signs – will this course still work for me?
How long do I have access to this course?
What am I getting from this course if I sign up today?
I don't know if I have time... will it still work for me?
Can I do this course by myself?
How long is this course?
Can I use this course with my spouse, partner, or children?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
And if you're curious about our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Your investment in ASL Course – Level I comes with our signature 30-Day "Try the Whole Course" Guarantee, and here's how it works:
When you gain access, you'll have a full 30 days to go through the course 100% risk-free. If you feel as if this course didn't work for you, email our support team and show us you did the work (by completing the modules, quizzes, and workbook so we can verify you've followed the course as designed), and we'll issue a refund where you'll get all of your money back. We even will cover the processing fees – you'll have nothing to lose!
Why are we confident with our offer? We know, without a shadow of doubt, that this course, ASL – Level I, can help you acquire sign language skills fast if you put in the work, and we're willing to put money where our mouths are by proving it to you by giving this guarantee.
Why do we ask you to show us your work? It is simple. We only want people to join this course if they're looking to acquire their sign language skills. And if that's you, you're going to put in work anyway, so you'll have no problem showing it (while holding you accountable). We don't want anyone to waste your time or our time.
PS. Why are we confident in this...? We believe you can learn sign language without the need to take a class in person!
© Ledbetter, Inc. All Rights Reserved 2021
7702 Barnes Road #140, Box #25
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80922